Don’t be another email append horror story
When it comes to email appending, if it seems too good to be true or too cheap to be good, it very likely is! Far too often, we encounter clients who get burned running an email append with a low-cost vendor.
The story usually goes something like this:
- A marketer compares email appending vendors and goes with the cheapest option.
- The email append vendor provides the marketer with low-quality data. It hasn’t been properly matched, cleansed or confirmed.
- The marketer messages their appended email addresses and the spam complaints pile up. They hit a few spam traps and their ESP becomes furious.
- The marketer gets blacklisted and has their emails blocked for weeks, even months.
- The company loses lots of money.
- Someone (usually the marketer) gets disciplined or fired.
- Internal policies change and appending is forever forbidden.
This world of hurt could’ve been easily avoided had they followed a few golden rules.
Download the Whitepaper to learn more:
Our whitepaper – “The Dangers of a Bad Email Append” provides real-life examples of appending projects gone wrong and delivers actionable tips for getting email appending right. Download it today to learn how leading brands are following these tips to supercharge their email marketing ROI.