Gain Confidence in Your First-Party Data to Engage Across Digital Channels
SafeToSend leads the industry in accuracy, security, speed, and ease of use to provide comprehensive email data hygiene and protection against costly problematic addresses. Inaccurate or decayed data, bouncing emails, spamtrap hits, and potential for damaged reputation are just a few reasons to utilize SafeToSend for email address validation.
SafeToSend emails are 100% guaranteed safe, deliverable addresses to drive higher engagement rates. Continuously improved for over 20 years with billions processed, there’s no better choice for your data quality needs.
- Prevent bad data from entering or existing within your system by checking and correcting at any point in the data cycle.
- Catch and correct problematic addresses at any point in the journey from registration or ingestion, within your CRM or CDP, and prior to activation.
- Protect the reputation of your IPs and sending infrastructure by conducting manual or regular checks of your existing data.
- Be confident that you are targeting 100% SafeToSend email addresses.
Email addresses are scored based on engagement and activity signals to identify actively used emails for improved deliverability, better segmentation, and qualifying leads.
Read Press Release
Reduction in Email Validation Unknown Rates
Utilizing machine learning models, SafeToSend now has even more complete fill rates so companies can forge stronger connections with their hard-earned customer base.
Read Press Release
Improved Dangerous Domain Detection
Advanced methods to more rapidly identify abnormal behavior across billions of activity signals to prevent deployment to risky addresses and protect data integrity.
Read Press Release
Confirm the address is valid and able to accept email using proprietary algorithms and knowledgebase.
- Syntax conforms to RFC and AtData standards.
- Domain and MX record are valid and accept mail.
- Address meets ISP-specific requirements.
- Verify account is linked to a working mailbox. (Our process includes recent email deliverability findings and real-time SMTP check)
Fix typos, formatting, syntax and other input errors with our patented “spell-check” technology.
- Misplaced or transposed @ signs and invalid characters such as spaces or quotes.
- Typos in both TLD’s (.com, .net, .edu, etc.) and LLD’s (gmail, aol, Hotmail, etc.)
- Any misspelled domain or uncommon domain entries beyond just the common, popular ones.
- AtData has analyzed billions of email address registrations and can identify and correct the vast majority of inadvertent errors.
We weed out damaging, but often deliverable, addresses to alleviate risk and save reputation.
- Toxic addresses such as known and suspected spamtraps and honeypots.
- High-risk and dangerous email domains.
- Undesirable targets such as spam complainers, role accounts, disposable domains, fictitious and malicious email addresses, and client specific suppressions.
- Those that fall outside of best-practices like DMA “Do Not Email List” and FCC wireless domains.
Know that your emails are validated, corrected, and safe so your messaging gets to the right audience.
- All results are 100% guaranteed deliverable.
- Engagement score identifies how active an email address is based on recency, quantity, type, and sources of activity from billions of email opens, website visits, and other usage signals.
- Drive higher engagement rates with validated data.
Getting Started is Easy
We make it simple to clean your data through our self-service portal, InstantData. Create a free account and either select your email list from your local device, upload it via FTP or import it from your email marketing platform. We have many integrations with more to come.
Visualize Your Data
Our easy-to-use dashboard gives you a high-level overview of your data quality. Quickly review the status breakdown of your email addresses, the types of domains on your list, how many typos we detected and corrected and the quantity of role accounts you should watch out for.
Detailed Response Codes
Our 35+ response codes provide in-depth insights into your data quality and highlight ways you can improve your data collection practices. InstantData, our self-service platform, provides both summary reports and appends our analysis to each email on your list.
With our API, you can avoid lost leads and improve data quality by validating email addresses in real-time as they are entered on your web forms or collected in your stores. You can submit files via our API as well and track your usage and results directly via the InstantData dashboard.
SMTP and proprietary mailbox verification
Syntax and typo correction
Enhanced B2B email verification
Advanced SpamTrap detection
Dedicated email address experts
Access to ESP and data platform integrations
100% Deliverability Guarantee
SafeToSend Pricing – Batch
SafeToSend Pricing – Subscription
Continue to Get the Most Out of Your First-Party Data
Protect your data from traps and decay with ongoing monitoring
Email Opener Data
Find out which of your email addresses are in-use and responsive