❯ AtData Services ❯ Email Verification
Email Addresses “Flip” From Good to Bad
As many as 6% of the email addresses in your previously verified SafeToSend file will “flip” to problematic over the next year as new spamtraps are created or recycled from previously good addresses along with honeypots and other dangerous domains. For example:
- They get recycled as a spamtrap
- A recipient registers on the “Do Not Email” list
- A recipient becomes a frequent complainer
- A mail exchange domain is retired
AtData’s List Guard provides constant protection from these bad email addresses
List Guard provides organizations a safety net by regularly monitoring their previously SafeToSend lists for toxic email addresses that can negatively impact email marketing programs and omnichannel targeting efforts.
List Guard provides an “always-on” monitoring solution that identifies email addresses that have become problematic over time and can threaten the success of an organization’s digital marketing campaigns.
It leverages industry-leading email hygiene technology based on approximately 2 billion monthly email activity signals across its proprietary network. In addition, List Guard taps into AtData’s AI-based machine learning models that analyze signal patterns that quickly and automatically detect malicious domain and email behavior.
List Guard Features
- Continuous monitoring of verified, SafeToSend email addresses, which are automatically loaded into the List Guard platform
- Notification of problematic email addresses (e.g., spamtraps, frequent spam complainers, honeypots and dangerous domains) as they surface in your file for immediate suppression and further investigation
- Unlimited protection period giving you the benefit of real-time alerting years after having collected and cleaned email addresses
- A User Interface on Instant Data where you can view List Guard metrics and reporting and also manage List Guard data:
- download monthly invalids
- upload new emails for monitoring
- upload emails to be removed from List Guard monitoring (similar to a suppression file)
- List Guard Integrations offering full syncing capabilities through AtData’s existing ESP integrations as well as SFTP support for file management
- Other unique List Guard features include:
- Full Validation Run
We can also optionally add a full validation run of your entire list on a specific monthly cadence (which we typically suggest doing once or twice a year)
- “Validate on Insert” functionality
We can also optionally run full validation on new emails as they are added to the monitoring service each month. This way, you can validate net new email addresses while ignoring duplicates, invalids or emails you have suppressed.
- List Guard Suppressions
Speaking of suppressions, if you have a list of emails you want us to ignore in your monthly monitoring, you also have the ability to upload and manage those suppressions through the List Guard UI.
How to access List Guard
If you organization is interested in adding List Guard to your AtData services, please contact your AtData account representative or contact us here.