We love showcasing products and use-cases of our data, and here is one that may need your help! Simple Relevance, one of our first-round winners of the Personalization Fund, is looking for companies interested in trying out the future of e-commerce personalization. Simple Relevance built an easy to use platform that allows businesses to personalize communication to their customers through their easy to use platform.
So far, they’ve seen some awesome results with early clients using Rapleaf and other data to make personalized product recommendations and are looking to expand our beta pool. They are seeking about 10 beta customers to use their platform for free. What’s in it for you?
- The ability to send more relevant emails to your customers, increasing clicks and conversions
- Free contextual data from Rapleaf and others to help you better understand your customers
- Six months of free access plus the ability to shape our platform to meet your business needs
They are looking for forward thinking business to consumer e-commerce companies who are willing to:
- Commit up to two hours for setup (in reality – it normally takes much less)
- Spend 30 min/week for the next 6 weeks giving us feedback in interviews
- Be willing to provide a reference (name or unnamed) when you fall in love with the platform
They need a variety of different types of companies, but extra bonus points for the following:
- Use iContact, ConstantContact, or MailChimp
- Use Magento
- Have lots of different inventory items
- Have lots of different users
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in trying it out – be sure to sign up here. They’ll take the top few applicants and help them make more revenue just from email! Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org.