Just how important is improving email deliverability? Consider it in the same category as improving your credit score.
In February, I was invited to co-host a webinar with Bounce Exchange‘s Conversion Director Inge Konther, about this hot topic. In addition to discussing the current state of email deliverability, we discussed why brands can (and should) use data to build emails their subscribers actually want to read.
During the webinar, Inge and I also covered …
- The most important KPIs to watch (beyond just open rate, click rate and transaction rate)
- When to send subscribers opt-up and opt-down emails
- Which factors to consider when determining your email cadence
- How to stop deliverability issues before they start
- How to match email content to the user’s behavior
- The best practices for optimizing subject lines
- And much more
If you missed “Get Invited Into the Inbox: How Brands Can Improve Deliverability Through Behavioral Email,” watch the recording here.
About Bounce Exchange
New York City-based Bounce Exchange provides behavioral automation technologies for digital marketers. It helps B2B, e-commerce, enterprise publishing, financial services, Fortune 500 and travel companies build marketing campaigns that adapt to the real-time behavior of their users.
To create emails that stand out in crowded inboxes, you need data. Discover how Email Intelligence can provide the data you need to build more powerful emails.