One of my favorite things about working at TowerData is having the opportunity to collaborate with some of the most innovative brands in the country.
I had the privilege last month of being a guest presenter on a webinar hosted by sales and marketing software provider GreenRope.
GreenRope’s content specialist, Alessandra Ceresa, helped me discuss the various categories of data businesses should gather to help improve their audience segmentation and targeting. We also examined some of the best practices for personalization.
Here are a few of the questions we answered during the webinar:
- What kinds of data points can be acquired via a brand’s own database (first-party data) and third-party sources?
- How should a brand organize and use this information?
- How does data benefit a brand’s marketing efforts?
- What are the stages of personalization?
- What advantages does personalization offer a brand?
- How can brands effectively personalize an email?
- What are the best ways to use data to improve engagement?
- What are some common engagement mistakes?
- How does a brand get started effectively leveraging customer data?
If you couldn’t attend the webinar (or are interested in a refresher), you can watch the recording below.
Founded in 2001, GreenRope provides easy-to-use sales, marketing and operations software for SMBs. Their solution integrates event management, lead generation, email marketing and more in a powerful platform focused on customer relationship management (CRM).
Better quality data = better engagement. Learn how Email Intelligence can help you create more targeted content your customers will love.