With just 12 Official Days left of Christmas, the countdown has begun. While preparing for the typical 9 Ladies Dancing, 3 French Hens, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree, our friends over at Uncommon goods decided to look deeper and analyze how people shop during the holiday season. They took their own shopper data, coupled with Rapleaf to depict interesting shopping habits ands trends across different demographics. Check out what interesting insights they discovered–where do you fit in?
1. Men procrastinate
2. 1999 called… and it’s got a great gift for you
3. Real Americans live in California
4. Men have no imagination
5. The older you get, the more you care about other people
6. We get it, New England, you’re better than the rest of us
7. Generosity is a ten-letter word
Check out all of their findings in the full article here. Uncommon Goods is an online marketplace offering creatively designed, high-quality merchandise at affordable prices. Still have people on your list? Check out their site–you only have 12 days left to go!